Update, and the Prime Minister of Poultry Sighting...
First off, to the cats who took the time to give me advice on my situation, thank you. I appreciate your honesty, and most importantly the words of wisdom. So it took me more than a week to figure this all out, and my decision has been made...keep my jersey in the rafters yall, I'm retired.
So what's good? I know, I know, where is Da Champ? I finally get on a computer and everyone else seems to have passed me updating and shit. Some even twice! It's all good, considering that the one thing that I enjoy doing is reading other cats blogs. Even the times I was in front of a computer, I decided not to blog with all this on my brain. Oh fucking well, can't leave you waiting, shit. It even bothers me that I wasn't up to date my damn self.
I don't have much to say this time around. I haven't had a headache in a while but don't count me out just yet. Although this week I doubt I will be feeling any pain, ain't no telling what can happen. Matter of fact, I'm actually looking foward to the week at hand anyway, it's the beginning of October, closer to my mother's birthday.
and now some quick love to buttercup*, pnix*, kc*, h20 element, and resh* over at ABG.com. Good looking out on the advice. Whatever yall need, get at me.
Biggest What the Fuck moment of the week......Gloria Velez aka "The Prime Minister of Poultry" on Jerome Baker's website. It's bad enough I saw this with no sound at first and already was like "damn" but when you hear what this chick has to say.......
What the fuck???
One more thing....the Miller commercials with the ref's are off the hook, hey K* - now we movin on up...to the eastside.....to that deelux apartment in the sky....
I'm out, enjoy the week
(I know I will)
Da Champ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home