Roundball and Rain...
Looks like the Knicks are going to have a new coach....spoiled fuckers. The Suns are scaring the shit out of me in the playoffs, the winning by close points and losing by alot to the damn Clippers *(who are having a great run don't get me wrong here) all I can say is...tell me it's for the ratings please??? Tell me that David Stern said "Hey how can we snatch the attention off of that Barry guy and get people to watch the games? That's it, game 7's on both coasts...yeahhhhhh" Look I don't want to see boring ass San Antonio and Detroit again. That shit wasn't fun to watch, and on top of that as much as I like Tim Duncan, he still bores the shit out of me.
On another note, I am still working on the Evil That Men Do III post, I had a little brain freeze over the weekend and I am back on track now, coming soon...
The rain hasn't stopped in the 413, it's only right that I have the day off as it pours down...figured the hoop outside my spot could use a little wear and tear, but noooooo. Shit is going to last til Wednesday, and been here since last Tuesday. I only like the rain when I can sit there with someone and just talk, hell I'll walk in the shit if it's just coming down enough. Alone it's like I collect my thoughts, open up a window and just listen to it. Yet from time to time I find myself filled with sadness, yet not able to let go emotion, looking out the window reminds me that even without having to shed tears, I know the world somehow cries with me. On the flip side, it's great during a heat wave, where it comes down with the loud thunder and lightning a show which lasts for like 15 minutes....what happened to those?
Milk carton: Digable Planets (Inside Joke)
I live to shoot dice for Henney Shots....
I'm out
enjoy those rainy days
daChamp
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home