Star Trek 2006'
Inside Joke: Sour Cream & Onion......
WELL NOW, looks like the Lebron James story is made for a lifetime movie marathon huh? Oh weezie, enjoy fishing kid...nah you did your thing man, next year surprise us some more, yet I do find it quite odd that all the best teams with the exception of the Cavs are in game 7's, I guess ratings are going back up again dig me?
Life is work work work, I need to play play play. It kind of sucks because my work ethic is sick, I really feel off when I'm not working for some reason, whether it be working on SOMEthing, or just working out period, I just feel the need to put in time and effort on some kind of project before I do something for me (play). With the job I have it's kind of hard to do that. Don't get me wrong either, the kid be wanting to snap a few times at folks because I'm not really in the mood to talk to cats after working a good 13 hours with no stopping. For alot of yall allow me to bust a bubble for ya, I DON'T want to talk to no one but K* after I get out of work, I really don't think I want to exchange pleasentries or salutations with anybody who had the pleasure of having the day off, or feel it's that important to tell me about such and such's business. After a certain time of day I shut down, and no one turns me on but that special someone labled with a K and asterisk.
Stardate May and Change 2006....I wake up on Earth, knowing what happens here, deal's with what comes. While obstacles tend to build themselves around me, I jump and destroy them as I look back and keep moving foward. My mistake comes from not checking to make sure they are destroyed completely, not to ever come back. Yet, I find myself faced with those obstacles again, only this time, I am fully trained in recon, I have no desire to revisit the old battlefields where I walked away victorious, after all, there is no point in rehashing the old war wounds that bled so damn much. The one thing that I know, is that a target seems to be aimed in my direction, someone knows that I'm here, someone was tipped off, and now my guard is up, my muzzle remains alert to the dirt. Without speaking I say to myself "God help you if I see you"...
Silence overcomes me, even my breathing is slower than normal, don't want to give away my position even if the enemy knows I'm here....even so, what they DON'T know, is I didn't come without backup either....
and they say watch your back....yeah OK.
I sit and check time that has passed me only a second ago
only to look foward and stop straining my neck at the past
shadow's of cat's who ran the race and didn't last
didn't finish yet still say nice folks finish last
race ran years ago still hoping for the rematch
yet I don't run no more and you think you can still catch
me moving too slow
act like you know
take the 200 and stop
what you don't do is pass GO
this game was long over and I don't play no mo'
you play by yourself with the mirror and so
watch what you say and leave life up to me
don't ask cats where I'm at
cause I be where I be....
I'm out
enjoy the comeback of Detroit
daChamp
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home