As If I Ever Left You Sick Fucks...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Words to the Man...

Looks like NY just can't handle the BoSox this year....I told ya.

Anyway, I just checked my post and I see that I still have some last week shit up there, sorry bout that. This past week has been somewhat hectic with me trying to keep everything and anything from falling apart in front of me. The job is kicking my ass just how I like it, still I am working towards an exit, not from this job, but from this city/state as well. The Room once again.

I can only wish I can take a break from this life of mine. Give me just one month away, just put me in a body where there is no worries, no pain, no financial struggle, just place me somewhere where the rest of the world is too busy to care about what's good with me. I just need a break, and all I want is a month to just live it the fuck up. I promise I will come back humble, just a bit more appreciative of the things good in my life, and no I won't ask to go back again.....

Well that is if You let me of course.

Anyway, how is it really up there? Is BIG and Pac doing their thing? Is Pun still slowing his verses so Marvin and Ray can actually understand him? Is Freaky Tah and Big L playing craps to see who's going to make it rain in NY??? Are my people's ok? So many questions about a place I am in no rush to go...yet I find myself asking these questions so many times.

Oh, if You can, send a special blessing to us down here, you know us hardworking cats who try to do Your bidding' with the utmost respect yet fall under those who rather take a different direction into maintaining life. I noticed that we are soon becoming one of those countries that are losing touch with itself like France and numerous spots in Africa. We need You on this one for real, thanks.

No, no asking for lottery winnings this time, or that special number on the roulette wheel, just Your blessing, not just for me, but the people around me, and not to discriminate, but everyone including the dirt-do'ers and so on.

I can only ask for strength in a world full of weakness.

With that said, I'm out
enjoy the Finals

daChamp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home