As If I Ever Left You Sick Fucks...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Blue Spot

"...sometimes I park in handicapped places, and handicapped people make handicapped faces....I'm an asshole...." -Denis Leary

Say what you will, dammit. I had to hit the mall the other day and I'm not about to go hobbling my ass through 5 rows of cars on crutches and then having to doge the fools who go past me in the mall. Fuck that shit. I pulled up right in the front and opened my door. A blue minivan pulls up with a woman inside. Now she sees me with these crutches and my jeans weren't on some extra baggy, my knee brace was easy to see. She looks at me then she comes around my car looking at shit. Mind you, she had no cane, as a matter of fact she had nothing to symbolize any type of handicap. Yet this placard sits on her dash and she looks at my car and asks me...."Are you supposed to be here?"

I give her this expression like I just shit on myself. I looked at her and said in the most civil tone. "No, but I'm working with a torn ligament in my knee, I hope this isn't your spot." I look at the 15 others (yes I counted) that sat empty. "Well maybe you should get a handicap placard, otherwise I would have to tell someone you are parked there."
"Why would you have to do that?" I asked. "You have a problem with me being here or something?" She noticed my attitude starting to build up. "Well, people pay good money to park here, and you are taking advantage that's just wrong." she says. "Well not to be rude, but people who use their handicapped relatives car and utilize the spot just cause are just as wrong don't you think? You don't look a bit of handicapped." I started to pull my crutches out. "Well my mother---"

"Is not here, and you call me out on something you have no idea what to speak on, feel free to tell whoever, matter of fact I'll tell them for you, shit we can tell them together, see who's story they want to roll with. Either way, I'm not moving for shit."

"You're an asshole" she said.

"Just like a pothead, it takes one to know one."

and like that....I was gone
no ticket.

I'm out yall be cool
DaChamp

1 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

I don't move for sh*t either. I would consider moving for lots of other stuff though.

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home